Are you planning to buy SEMrush?
But still not sure about should you purchase it or not?
If, yes then I have a solution for you…
You can use SEMrush for free for 14 days, and once your 14 days completed you can choose whether to buy it or not.
Yes, you can grab of 14 days SEMrush Free trial and explore SEMrush for free without paying a single penny for the next 14 days.
Do you want to grab this SEMrush 14-day trial?
You can grab this by clicking the below button…
But if you want to read more about SEMrush and its features then you must read this entire post. I will explain you step by step how you can claim SEMrush free trial?
Table of Contents
What Is SEMrush?
SEMrush is a bundle of SEO tools that offer amazing SEO tools which makes keyword research, competitors analysis, backlink audit, site audit etc easy.
At the time of writing this post, SEMrush has:
- 516M desktop keywords
- 729M desktop domains
- 79.6M mobile keywords
- 33.8M mobile domains
You can see more stats about SEMrush by clicking here…
I am using SEMrush from the 3 years back (when I started my blogging journey), there are many tools like SEMrush available and I have tried almost all but still using only SEMrush.
Reasons are many…
SEMrush helps me to monitor my blog’s SEO performance by site audit, it notifies me about the new issues occur in my blog so I can easily fix them.
In the starting, I have purchased tons of backlinks by spending 5$ from Fiverr, this was my biggest mistake.
When I realized that I took backlinks from toxic domains to my blog, SEMrush helped me to identify them and disavow them using the Google Disavow tool.
Tools Offered By SEMrush
SEMrush has following amazing tools in it which help Bloggers, Content marketers, businesses to grow their online presence:
- Site Audit
- Backlink Audit
- Keyword Magic Tool for keyword research
- Domain analysis
- Keyword Difficulty Tool
- On-Page SEO Checker
- Domain vs. Domain
- Brand Monitoring
- Link Building
- Lead Generation Tool
- Content Analyzer
- Social Media Poster
- Position Tracking
- PCC Keyword Tool
- Social Media Tracker
- Position Tracking
- the list goes on…
SEMrush has a huge list of tools that it offers, and which makes it the most popular SEO toolkit.
Let’s talk about the SEMrush features:
Here are the awesome features of SEMrush tool:
- Keyword Research: SEMrush provides an easy and simple to use interface through its Keyword Magic Tool. It makes keyword research very easy with its advanced filter options…
- Site Audit: SEMrush site audit tool helps you to audit your website and find out the issues which are affecting your site’s SEO.
- Backlink Audit: It helps in finding backlinks from toxic-domains and allows you to disavow them. You can create your Google disavow file using the SEMrush tool itself.
- Competitor Keyword Research: It allows you to spy on your competitors’ keywords, you can easily come to know what keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Competitor Backlink Research: You can use SEMrush to know where your competitors’ are getting backlinks from.
- Domain Vs Domain Comparison: You can compare any two domains for the traffic, backlinks and keywords… It will help you to understand the backlinks and keywords gap between you and your competitor.
- Brand Monitoring: It will help you to monitor your brand mentions online.
- Social Media Poster: You can use SEMrush’s Social Media Poster tool to post to your Social Media profiles and make your presence on social media. It eliminates the need for a Social Media Management tool…
- Advertising Research: It helps in finding the ads keywords any website is targeting for their advertisement campaign.
- SEO-Writing Assistance: When it comes to writing content, this tool help in writing SEO-friendly content.
- Lead Generation: SEMrush also helps in grabbing email from your readers by adding SEMrush free site audit widget on your blog.
SEMrush is a feature-rich SEO toolkit, it offers all the tools that a blogger will ever need. It eliminates the use for many other tools if you purchase SEMrush you won’t need to purchase those other tools.
How To Get 14- Day SEMrush Free Trial?
You might be thinking that I have a SEMrush coupon code for this offer.
No, you don’t need any coupon code to claim this SEMrush Pro Free Trial. Rather, just need to follow the below steps.
For claiming 14-day Free SEMrush Trial, you need to click on this link. It will send you to the StayMeOnline & SEMrush Partnership Page.
Click on the button “Start your free 14 day trial now” you will see on the page.
When you click on the button, it will send you to the SEMrush registration page where you need to create a SEMrush account.
You need to add your card to your SEMrush account but don’t worry, you won’t be charged until 14-days. And after this free trial period, if you wish to proceed then you will be charged from the same card you are adding now.
You don’t need to apply any SEMrush coupon code because the code is applied already by default and you can see the total charge is $0.00.
Note: You will be charged $1 for verification purpose by SEMrush.
After filling your card details, you need to enter your billing details like First name, last name, phone no. and address etc.
Once you filled all the details, click on the Place the Order button at the end.
Congratulations, you have claimed the 14-day SEMrush Free Trial. Now you can use the SEMrush for free for the next 14 days.
How To Cancel SEMrush Free Trial Account?
I am sure that you will be a FAN of SEMrush after using this free trial.
But because of any reason, if you want to cancel SEMrush free trial account after using this 14-day trial.
You can simply send an email to [email protected] and tell them to deactivate your trial account. Make sure to do this before 1-2 days of the next payment date of SEMrush.
Because they might take time to read your email and deactivate your account.
When they receive the email, they will cancel your account immediately. And your Pro account will be returned to the SEMrush free account.
You will be able to use the same account but with the limitation of a free account.
Here is the limitation of SEMrush free account…
You can still you SEMrush after your trial will over, but with the very limitations. You will be limited to perform up to 10 searches per day, whether a keyword or domain analysis search.
Only 10 results will be shown in each report. Means, if you perform keyword research, you will get only the top 10 keyword ideas.
You can upgrade this free account later with the pro, guru or business plan of SEMrush, when you have a budget you don’t need to create another new account…
FAQ About SEMrush Free Trial
If you still have some queries regarding SEMrush free trial then here is the FAQ section which may help you. If your query didn’t cover below, you can drop a comment.
How to claim SEMrush free trial?
You can read the above section where I have shared how you can claim the free 14-days trial of SEMrush.
Can I cancel SEMrush free trial?
Yes, you can cancel the SEMrush trial account when your 14-days trial is about to expire, you can send an email to [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
Is there a free version of SEMrush?
Yes, SEMrush has a free plan but it has very limited access to the tools, you can perform up to 10 searches in domain analysis or keyword analytic database.
You will only be seeing 10 results in each report. Like, if you perform a keyword search, you will get the top 10 results only.
What if I get charged after the trial period but I don’t want to continue with SEMrush?
If you get charged after the 14-day SEMrush trial but you don’t want to use SEMrush anymore or by any reason, you can get the refund within the 7-days. SEMrush offers 7-days money-back guarantee.
SEMrush is the most important player behind the majority of successful blogs.
All top bloggers, SEO experts and content marketers use this to grow their brand’s online presence.
SEMrush is the only tool that I use for keyword research, maintaining a healthy backlink profile, spying on competitors and for all other SEO related tasks.
If you still didn’t claim the SEMrush free trial offer then you can do it by clicking the below button.
Here are some hand-picked articles related to SEMrush, you would like to read:
- 12 Best SEMrush Alternatives For 2021 [Free & Paid]
- Understand The SEMrush’s Keyword Magic Tool For Keyword Research
Share this amazing SEMrush offer to others and let them explore SEMrush for free.