I am sure you are using Android Device, Definitely, you are using. Android Apps are the power of Android phones which makes it a smartphone.
If you are a blogger then you use tools which helps you to blog effectively. but do you know there are many android apps which you must use if you are a blogger?
I am a big fan of android apps and I am using all these apps which I will mention below, they help me to blog better.
It is like impossible to be always on the laptop but it is possible with the Android devices because they are easy to carry. If you are using the apps which I am going to share today then it will help you to be more productive and help you to grow your blog as well.
So Today I am going to share with you a list of android apps which every blogger should have.
I am a big fan of Evernote, I am using it from when I was in 12th standard and reading blog post on the various blog to increase my knowledge about the Blogging and all those stuff.
Evernote will help you to manage your blog more smartly.
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting, and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
• Organize your receipts, bills, and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come.
Evernote is not only for Android devices rather you can use it on windows and iPhones. and It can help you to save articles or blog post to Read Later.
For this, you just need to download Evernote Web Clipper Chrome extension, Here is the video which can explain this better.
You can also use it as your notebook to write articles for your blog. Totally, I want to save this is the must-have app for the bloggers.
Pocket reader app is an offline reading app that is available on multiple platforms (mobile, tablets, PC), and it works seamlessly with many popular apps like Zite, Twitter, Flipboard, etc.
Pocket is the like my friend who always with me when I was thinking to start blogging and I was reading about blogging and affiliate marketing on ShoutMeLoud, I’ve read all the post of ShoutMeLoud using Pocket.
This is the best app for the people who love to read articles and blog post on the internet. It can help you to save your articles for the later and you can read it offline.
Read more about Pocket Reader App by clicking here.
Any.do is the no. 1 to-do list app for the android device. It will help you to be more productive towards your blog and also help you to be more punctual.
You can use it as a reminder to remind your upcoming works.
I am sure you aware of Google Analytics, and definitely, you are using Google Analytics to track your site stats and traffic.
But it is really hard to be in touch with your analytic, here Google Analytic’s Android app makes it easy for you.
You can be in touch with analytics on the go with the Google Analytics Android app.
This is made easy to be in touch with your Google AdSense earnings
The Google AdSense app provides an easy way to view key data from your AdSense and AdMob accounts. It allows you to access reporting features anywhere, directly from your mobile device.
The app provides you with an account overview, as well as access to detailed performance reports on all key metrics. Available reports include top ad units, channels, sites, countries and more.
The account earnings report is also accessible via a resizable widget.
Forest provides an interesting solution to beat your phone addiction. You can plant a seed in Forest. In the following time, this seed will gradually grow into a tree.
However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check Facebook or play a game, your tree will wither away. With this interesting mechanism, the sense of achievement and responsibility will drive our users to stay away from their phone with no pain.
• A self-motivated and interesting way to help you beat phone addiction
• Stay focused and get more things done
• Share your forest and compete with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Earn reward and unlock more tree species
• Customize your whitelist: Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
Social Media is the best way to generate traffic on blog or website, but you need to be more active there to increase traffic.
I am sure you are aware of the Buffer social media management tools, it is the on of the top tools for social media management.
You can easily access your buffer account from your Android device and share your post and schedule them on the go.
MailChimp Android App
MailChimp is an email marketing service providers and it also offers a free plan for the beginners.
With MailChimp Android app, you can manage your MailChimp account from your android device.
What are some things you can do with our mobile app?
- Create and send campaigns that match the look and feel of your brand
- Start a new list, add subscribers, and monitor list growth wherever you go
- Track e-commerce activity generated from your campaigns with detailed reports, instant sales notifications, or a daily summary of how much money your campaigns have made
- Get personalized marketing tips right from your dashboard and notifications that tell you when to resend a campaign to non-openers.
This is the list of the best android apps for the bloggers which you must use these apps to be more productive. It will help you to grow your blog.
I hope you like this post and found it helpful if you do so then give some time and show love to share this post.
If you know more Android apps for the bloggers so feel free to mention in the comment, I’ll be happy to add them to the list.
Latest posts by Ravi Dixit (see all)
- OptinMonster Review: Why you should start using it? Right Now! - February 17, 2019
- GeneratePress Review: I Can Say That The Best WordPress Theme I Found - February 6, 2019
- Why & How to Skip Google Forms and Use WPForms Instead - January 28, 2019