Many of the bloggers never understand how others are earning from Affiliate Marketing?
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Above image is explaining the process of Affiliate Marketing.
1. In the 1st section, a website owner places the code of the ads on his site. Now visitors can see the ads for the particular product it may be web hosting space, book, or laptop. Product depends on what website owner choose to promote.
2. One person visits the site and wants to purchase that product by visiting the ad. Because he really needs that product. so he clicked on the ad to purchase the product.
3. He redirected to the official merchant site where is product placed then final step, he paid for the product and placed his order successfully.
4. After completing the order. you will get a commission for this purchase. It may take time to credit on your account.
I hope now you understood what Affiliate Marketing is? And How Does It Works?
How To Start?
There are bundles of question which arose on the beginner’s mind when he wants to start Affiliate Marketing on his blog, Questions Like…
- Where to get products to promote?
- How to create an Affiliate Account?
- And much more…
Are you using WordPress self-hosted platform for your blog? If you are using WordPress.org then you are also hosting your site with a Hosting Provider.
Maybe, you are using any of them.
Nowadays, Every hosting providers and domain registrar has their own affiliate program for their users to make money by referring their visitors to purchase hosting for their own.
You just need to create a new affiliate account. they will require some time for reviewing your application. It will take 3-5 days to approve your account.
If your account approved. you can easily get the ad codes and place it on your website/blog. If you want to learn some trick to earn money by affiliate marketing so Must Read:
You can easily find more affiliate programs by simply searching on Google the name of the company and after name add affiliate word. for example, I am searching HostGator Affiliate, Bluehost Affiliate.
And when I search for Bluehost I got…
There is a place where you can get many affiliate programs at one single place so you don’t need to signup for affiliate programs separately.
I hope you all are aware of Commission Junction.
CJ Affiliate is an online advertising company owned by Alliance Data operating in the affiliate marketing industry, which operates worldwide. CJ manage many merchants at one place which is very helpful for affiliate users to apply and manage merchant at one place.
I am hundred % sure that you all are aware of Amazon. Amazon is the no.1 site for shopping. Amazone is an online store for purchasing electronics, furniture, home equipment, and much more, in simple words we can say, you can purchase everything which you need to buy.
Amazon also offer has their affiliate program for users to promote products and earn commissions. The Commission is not fixed it totally depends on the product you are choosing to promote.
Do you want to earn from Amazon Affiliate? You only need to register as Amazone associate. Click here to register as an associate for Amazon.
Latest posts by Ravi Dixit (see all)
- WPForms Vs Gravity Forms: Which One You Should Choose For Your WordPress Site In 2019? - April 22, 2019
- Want To migrate From Weebly To WordPress? Here is How - March 12, 2019
- How to Create Quick and Easy Conversational Forms in WordPress? - February 28, 2019