Need a form for your new WordPress site?
You are not only one, everyone does the same…
A form is a basic thing everyone needs when they start a website or a blog.
So, why you need a form on your WordPress website and which type of forms do you need?
There are different types of forms one website needs, like…
- Contact Form
- Suggestion Form
- Comment Form
- User registration form
- Payment Form
- and many more…
The contact form is very important which every website and blog needs…
Without forms, not a single website/blog is complete.
Using a contact form instead of showing your Email address can protect you from getting spam emails and unwanted promotional emails.
Having a contact form on your contact page can save time, by having a form you can specify fields you’ll need to know about your visitors and customers.
Forms also help you to grab email of your visitors and customers, You can connect a form to your email marketing provider so your visitor can see a checkbox which will help them you subscribe your email list.
How cool is this…
You can get a new subscriber when someone is contacting you.
Now you are cleared about why you need a form for your WordPress website…
But choosing a good WordPress Forms plugin is also a tough task because there are tons of plugins are available in WordPress plugins directory that to the same work.
And choosing one best from all of them is not easy, I can understand.
But, don’t you worry?
Because you have landed on the right page, I am going to share Top 10 best WordPress Forms plugins which you can take in your Work.
Top 10 Best Free & Paid Forms Builder For WordPress
I have tested approx. all the forms builder in my 2 years of blogging journey with WordPress, and after testing all them I came to know which can be good for your WordPress site.
So, I am going to share 10 best forms builder for WordPress site which you test and select one for you…
Hands down for it…
When you think about Drag & Drop forms builder then WPForms comes first, no one can beat it…
WPForms is a drag and drop form builder which makes easy for the beginners to create their own form, apart from that, it also has pre-built templates which save time.
WPForms has 1+ million active installations with 5 Stars Rating which proves how much popular it is. Whenever you search for WordPress Forms Builder, you will get WPForms on the top.
When you search for Forms Builder in WordPress plugin directory it comes on top…
WPForms Features which makes it best WordPress forms builder
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Form Templates
- Responsive Mobile Friendly
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Instant Notifications
- Entry Management
- Multi-Page Forms
- File Uploads
- User Registration
- Spam Protection
- many more features available, click to see them as well.
- WPForms Review: Create Forms In 5 Minutes By WPForms Challenge[StayMeOnline]
- WPForms Review: Is It The Best WordPress Form Plugin?[ShoutMeLoud]
2 Months ago, I changed my forms plugin and started using WPForms, after using it I start loving it.
Literally, It makes very easy for beginners to create their forms, who don’t know to code.
WPForms is a Freemium Plugin(freemium means free+premium both), its basic plan starts from $39/y. if you want to try its free version then you can download WPForms lite from here.
WPForms team launched a new update 1.5 with WPForms 5 Minute challenge which is beginners friendly, you can create your first forms in 5 minutes with WPForms. Read more about this: WPForms Review: Create Forms In 5 Minutes By WPForms Challenge
If you decided to purchase WPForms then I can give you 50% OFF… Buy by clicking below link.
Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin used originally for contact forms, but in a more general sense, it allows site owners to create forms to collect information.
Gravity Forms can be used for contact forms, WordPress post creation, calculators, employment applications and more.
Gravity forms is another best Drag-n-Drop Forms builder for WordPress. You can check the demo for Gravity forms by clicking here.
Below are the features of gravity forms…
- Easy To Use, Powerful Forms
- 30+ Ready to Use Form Fields
- Conditional Logic
- Email Notifications
- File Uploads
- Limit & Schedule Forms
- WordPress Post Creation
- Responsive Design
- Fight Spam
- More feature, click here
- Gravity Forms Review: Still the Best WordPress Forms Plugin?
- WPForms Vs Gravity Forms: Which Contact Form Plugin Will Prevail?
Gravity forms the basic plan start from $59/y… You can see pricing for more plans…
Another a most famous drag-n-drop form builder plugin for WordPress. You can say this is the best alternative of WPForms & Gravity Forms.
Ninja Forms is the ultimate FREE form creation tool for WordPress. Build forms within minutes using a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop form creator. For beginners, quickly and easily design complex forms with absolutely no code.
- Gravity Forms vs Ninja Forms – Two Leading WordPress Form Plugins Compared
- Ninja Forms Review – Is It the Easiest Form Builder?
For developers, utilize built-in hooks, filters, and even custom field templates to do whatever you need at any step in the form building or submission using Ninja Forms as a framework.
Contact Form 7
I was using Contact Form 7 before using WPForms and I can say that this is the best option for you if you are just started your website on WordPress.
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- How to Set Up Contact Form 7 (For Beginners)
- WPForms vs Contact Form 7 – Which is the Better Option?
This is a totally free plugin that’s why it is best for beginners, this is free and also very easy for beginners to create forms.
FormCraft – Contact Form Builder for WordPress
FormCraft is a drag-and-drop form builder to create and embed forms, and track submissions. Our WYSIWYG form builder is fast, easy-to-use and offers extensive customization, allowing you to build simple contact forms or complicated application forms.
- Drag & drop form builder
- Responsive forms
- Support for 8 fields types, including custom HTML
- Embed forms using the shortcode in your site
- Get live email notifications on form submissions
- Export / Import form templates
- Lightweight and fast
- Form validation – front-end and back-end
If you like FormCraft Basic, you might want to give our premium offering a try. Additional features in FormCraft Premium Form Builder are:
- Conditional Logic
- Math logic for making order forms, quizzes
- Auto-save form progress
- Over 20+ form fields, including special fields like star rating, sliders, matrix, etc …
- Accept multiple files uploads using the forms
- Integration for popular services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, Aweber
- Embed popup forms, fly-in forms, or sticky-button forms on your site
- Download form templates from our online form template gallery
- Export all your submissions to CSV, or spreadsheet format
- Send customized auto-responders to your users
- Get form analytics in your WordPress dashboard
- Comprehensive online documentation, and one-on-one support
- Support for one-click checkout, through Stripe
- Dozens of add-ons, like multi-page forms, user registration, form to post, etc …
You can check the FormCraft demo by clicking here…
At the end
I have shared all the 5 WordPress forms builder which you can use on your WordPress site.
I am sure now you have selected one for you, I will recommend you if you are a beginner and just started your website then must go for Free, later you can upgrade to premium.
I’m sure you found this list helpful if you did then must share it with others, have more WordPress forms build? share in comments I will add in this list…